One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- Certificate in Professional Marketing
- Any relevant Level 4 qualification
- Foundation Degree in Business with Marketing
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from a recognized university with at least one third of credits coming from marketing content
- Professional practice (suggested two years marketing in an operational role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 6
Course structure & flexibility
The full qualification programme contains two mandatory modules – Strategic Marketing and Mastering Metrics. In addition to those, participants are required to select one out of two additional elective modules – Driving Innovation and Digital Strategy.
However, you can choose to complete just one module and gain an Award, or continue to study and add to your module awards. When you complete two mandatory modules and one elective module, you will achieve the full qualification.
The module in Strategic Marketing is centered on situation analysis, strategic marketing planning, implementation and control. The Mastering Metrics module includes the topics of metrics and analytics, measuring effectiveness, and analytics for decision making. The elective in Driving Innovation focuses on giving you an understanding of entrepreneurial marketing, innovation, and effective organizational change. Alternatively, the elective in Digital Strategy will teach you