One or more of the following is required to gain entry onto this qualification:
- CIM Level 3 Certificate in Marketing qualification
- Any relevant Level 3 qualification
- Any UK degree or international equivalent
- International Baccalaureate (equivalent to NQF Level 3 and above)
- Professional practice (suggested one year in a marketing role) plus diagnostic assessment onto Level 4.
Course structure & flexibility
The full qualification programme contains two mandatory modules – Marketing and Integrated Communications. In addition to them, students are required to select one of two elective modules – Customer Experience or Digital Marketing.
However, you can choose to complete just one module and gain an Award. You can choose to continue to study and add to your module awards. When you complete two mandatory modules and one elective module, you will achieve the full qualification.
The module in Marketing is centered on the marketing concept, tools for analysis and insight, and the marketing mix. The Integrated Communications module includes the topics of internal marketing, value proposition techniques, and marketing communications. The elective in Customer Experience focuses on giving you an understanding of the customer context, customer experience and, measuring and monitoring techniques. Alternatively, the elective in Digital Marketing will teach you about the nature of the digital landscape, of digital toolkits, and of applying the digital in action.