06 авг. CIPD Award in Employee Engagement
START YOUR CIPD JOURNEY WITH CIPD LEVEL 5 AWARD
14 & 15 SEPTEMBER 2019
CIPD Awards are bite-sized courses covering one unit from the Diploma. They’re useful if you want to learn a specific area of HR in depth.
You will gain the chance to meet, exchange and have new insights from CIPD Accredited tutor from Acacia Learning UK and meet Leading HR Professionals from various business companies
If you’d like to study a broader range of topics and boost your scope of influence, we recommend to enrol for Level 5 Diploma in HR Management
The CIPD Award in Employee Engagement is ideal if you want to create an engaged workforce that’s aligned with your organisation’s strategic goals. It’ll equip you with the knowledge, credibility and expertise to develop and evaluate strategies to increase employee engagement.
- the strategic implications of the concept of employee engagement
- connections between employee engagement, leadership and strategic aspirations
- the relationships between levels of employee engagement and organisational excellence
- high performance principles and working practices
- measuring levels of employee engagement
- justifying the strategic business case for promoting employee engagement
- gaining support and overcoming resistance – drivers and barriers
- alternative methods for measuring engagement levels
- enhancing, embedding and retrieving levels of engagement.
For the course content and more information, please contact our team at: email@example.com