07 мар. NEXT CIPD courses begin in October 2018! Enroll NOW!
You are an HR Manager who wants to bring something new at your workplace and expand your mind? In the changing world of HR and L&D, you should move fast to stay ahead. Don`t risk falling behind! Join CIPD (The Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development)! This is the world’s largest Chartered Human Resources and Development professional body. This HR qualification helps you to help your career!
CIPD Intermediate level qualification: Diploma in Human Resource Management (DHRM) starts in October! For registration or information contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is the Diploma in Human Resources Management for?
- Those who are working in the field of HR management and development and need to extend their knowledge and skills.
- Those who have responsibility for implementing HR policies and strategies.
- Those who need to understand the role of HR in the wider organisational and environmental context.
What are the benefits?
- An understanding of how HR strategy support an organisation’s strategy and assist the achievement of business objectives;
- An opportunity to benchmark and explore HR practices in your own company with the newest theories and best practices;
- A broader perspective of the organisational issues facing HR professionals enabling you to develop effective policies and strategies.
- A networking opportunity and experience exchange with colleagues from other companies in different sectors and businesses
- You will be able to compare, contrast and evaluate developments in theory and practice that influence the design, delivery and management of human resource development to drive sustained business performance and anticipate future organizational needs.
With CIPD qualifications you will boost your knowledge and skills, and keep up-to-date with the latest changes and key topics in Human Resources. Don`t miss this year group! Contact us and find more information!