02 мар. Job advert: Accounting Supervisor
International Human Resources (IHR) provides consulting services and integrated solutions both in strategic and operational Human Resources management and development.
Through the years we streamlined our services into specialized consulting in the field of management and development of human capital.
Our client VISTRA Bulgaria has over 25 years of success in maximizing and leveraging strong and close partnerships and trusted connections with clients and intermediaries, facilitating their business development and navigating jurisdictions globally.
VISTRA offers you the opportunity to become part of their team on a position:
The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for the supervision of the comprehensive maintenance of clients’ accounts and accounting records, the day-to-day maintenance of a complete and accurate general ledger and the preparation of monthly/ quarterly/ annual / management reports in accordance with international standards and internal requirements.
He/she will be responsible for a team of accountants (most likely 3)
- Organising, booking and reviewing financial entries for Client companies;
- Participating in month end, quarter end and year end closings.
- Maintaining good relations with Clients and identifying their needs and potential issues;
- Establishing communication procedures with Clients and delivering reports that meet their expectations;
- Acting as an proxy of Clients;
- Helping with new Clients Acquisition by attending meetings, reviewing proposals and similar; Organizing work and delegating tasks to staff as necessary
- Communicating with team members from other functional areas as well as external sources
- Supporting all HR activities for that part of the accounting team under direct supervision, including development of goals, evaluation of staff and recommendations for development;
- Developing procedures and standards for the Accounting Department
- University degree in Accounting/Finance/Economic
- 5 + years experience in accounting
- Fluency in English
- Some supervision experiences is a plus.
- Experience with ERP systems is preferred
- Team player; comfort in operating within a dynamic, complex organizational structures and different clients
- Command skills – Ability to provide direction to others and follow up to ensure execution
- Must be organized and detail oriented, flexible, able to work independently and in a team, excellent oral and written communication skills,
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Analytical thinking skills
The company offers:
- The opportunity to work with a team of professionals and acquire detailed know-how ;
- Work with both local and international clients, on a wide variety of engagements;
- A flat organisational structure and the potential to optimally structure your activities;
- Opportunities to develop connections with Vistra’s global network;
- Direct client contact and the mandate to add value to Clients in numerous ways.
If you think that you match the requirements please apply for the position with your CV at email@example.com.
All documents shall be kept in strict confidentiality according to the Law for protection of personal data.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
License № 1764 from 25.08.2014