28 юли We are looking for Engineer for PILZ products
International Human Resources provides consulting services and integrated solutions both in strategic and operational Human Resources management and development.
Through the years we streamlined our services into specialized consulting in the field of management and development of human capital.
Our client AKHNATON is a leading company providing engineering solutions, project management and production monitoring. AKHNATON is an exclusive representative of PILZ for Bulgaria – an innovative automation technology company. As experts in the safety of human, machine and the environment, PILZ provides worldwide, customer-oriented solutions for all industries.
Regarding the dynamic expansion of its activities, AKHNATON offers the opportunity to become part of their team on a position:
Application Engineer for PILZ products
- Customer support for product implementation and design of safety system.
- Performs preliminary research of safety requirements and solutions design, implementation of Pilz product and solutions for machinery safety, etc. according to the project assignment
- Participates in the elaboration of the working project, in the provision of the production needs, in the preparation of the installation package and documentation
- Carries out risk assessments and safety concept of the customer’s machinery and equipment
- Draws up and signs the test protocols and other transmission documents
- Participate product training and specific training related to machinery safety legislations
- University degree in the field of Electrical engineering
- Fluency in English
- Knowing the design requirements for LV electrical appliances, regulatory requirements and safety rules
- Willingness to work and develop in the field of automation and safety of machinery
- Clean driving license
- Knowledge and experience in machinery safety is advantage
The company offers:
- Opportunity to work with a team of professionals and acquire know-how
- Excellent remuneration package with fixed salary and bonus scheme related to results
- Opportunity for career development
If you think that you match the requirements please apply for the position with your CV.
All documents shall be kept in strict confidentiality according to the Law for protection of personal data.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for an interview.
License № 1764 from 25.08.2014